SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Puzzle World 2013

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Puzzle World 2013 Empty Puzzle World 2013 Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:49 am

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Puzzle World 2013

Guess What????  Puzzle World 2013 ConfusedThis game isn't a PUZZLE at allllllll - RFLMAO! Puzzle World 2013 Laughing 

The graphics were astounding. Puzzle World 2013 StarsThe buttons huge and easy to read and manipulate.  Puzzle World 2013 StarsI can't comment on the music or sound fx as it was late and I kept it all quiet (sorry).  I don't know that there was any kind of storyline either. Puzzle World 2013 Confused No map.  No journal. No nothing.  Not really necessary?Puzzle World 2013 Confused

I would have LOVED this game,Puzzle World 2013 Heart except I didn't understand it.  I mean, I understood the games well enough, but the instructions on how to get any game started was completely lost to me.  Puzzle World 2013 Dizzy  The 2 or 3 games I DID get to play were by sheer accident. Puzzle World 2013 Silly NOT exactly how I like playing a game what should have been so simple.  Puzzle World 2013 Sad

Word Search, Hangman, and LOTS and LOTS of more types of games to play ..... but I just didn't know how to get past the "instructions" to actually PLAY the dang game!!!!!!   Puzzle World 2013 AngryIt should NEVER have taken me an hour just to figure out all the "a, b's and c's" of a game (so to speak).

I would have purchased this game in a heartbeat Puzzle World 2013 Heart Puzzle World 2013 Heart Puzzle World 2013 Heart ..... if I could have figured out how ...... to  ....... play ..... each...... type ...... of .......game.  Puzzle World 2013 SillyInstead, it was awkward and not very entertaining.   I felt brainless and stupid and not very big in the "smarts" department when I KNOW I usually am. Puzzle World 2013 Crying2 I just wanted to "play" these games that either singularly or a a group looked like to much fun!  But, there were no instructions that were worthwhile.  Not instructions on how to play the games, I didn't need THOSE!   .... Those types of instructions were were fairly ..... standard.  But, once you got beyond the instructions ..... then what? Puzzle World 2013 Smoking It was soooooooooooo frustrating! Puzzle World 2013 Straight-face

For these reasons I simply cannot recommend it much less purchase it.  What a HUGE bummer!Puzzle World 2013 Sad Puzzle World 2013 Crying Puzzle World 2013 Crying2

Give it  a try ..... if you dare. Puzzle World 2013 Devil  And, if it turns out you CAN figure it out ....... well, have fun and

ENJOY! Puzzle World 2013 Smile

Overall Impression:  I wanted to LOVE this game.  I truly, truly did ..... but I couldn't get around all the buttons and up and down and cross-ways and .............. bleh!  Try it, though, you're probably a LOT brighter than I am and it will be a go for you!

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum