SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secret of the Pendulum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Secret of the Pendulum Empty Secret of the Pendulum Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:38 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Secret of the Pendulum

No beginning cut scene to get a bearing on what the game is about, who your character is, etc.

Graphics are ok.  I turned off the music and 'sounds' but couldn't turn off the voiceovers.  Your character is in a constant state of "OMG!!!"

Absolutely NO different modes of difficulty.

No diary/journal.  No map (transportable or otherwise).  The hint button takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r and a d-a-y to recharge.  At one point, it is noted during the tutorial (you can't turn off) to try the hint button and it would be a 'free hint'.  Hmmmmm.  The 'hint' button DOES NOT transport you either.  The Inventory button does NOT stay locked into position.  So, you're constantly clicking on it to see what's what.  There are pictures of what you have to find in the inventory which drove me a bit nuts to begin with ..... if it's in my Inventory it's something I found/earned/whatever and not a picture of something.

Because of all these things, and many more, this will NOT be a purchase for me.  I really can't even find anything at all that I enjoyed about it but that's me. 

ENJOY!

Overall Impression:  The Secret of the Pendulum is to Put it Down and Run to Another Game .... ANY other game.

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum