SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Myths of the World: The Heart of Desolation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Myths of the World:  The Heart of Desolation

Based on both the CE and SE demos.

CE Bling:  

The CE extras were hard to get a handle on because everything "is unlocked after the main game" or  "Bonus game" "is completed".  The usual fare of wallpapers, music, strategy guide, etc., etc.  In addition:

*  Souvenir Room - unlocks after you finish the Main Game.
*  42 Collectible Bamboo Strips - NOT easily found.  There is a tiny bamboo strip near the "hint" button.  When you find the bamboo strip in the area you are playing, it lights up.
*  Golden Heart  puzzles - unlocks after you finish the Main Game. ????
*  17 Morphing Objects - found in the HOGs.  When you find one of these a banner comes down from the top of the page and lets you know it's been found.

Anytime there are collectibles and morphing objects I will lean towards purchasing the CE.  Myths of the World:  The Heart of Desolation SmileAdd a great storyline and I lean MORE towards that purchase. Myths of the World:  The Heart of Desolation Big-grin Add dragons and a stargazer lily "hint' button ..... and there's just no hope for  me.Myths of the World:  The Heart of Desolation LaughingMyths of the World:  The Heart of Desolation RainbowMyths of the World:  The Heart of Desolation Stars  I am off to purchase the game.  It is so very entertaining and, while there is a lot to do in each area, everything you do is very game specific so you don't get lost in the "doing" and miss the story completely.

I recommend this for all levels of difficulty.  It's truly an entertaining game all around with lots of CE extras.

Enjoy! Myths of the World:  The Heart of Desolation Smile

Overall Impression:  Don't pass on this CE.

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum