SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ominous Objects:  Phantom Reflection Empty Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Fri May 15, 2015 6:52 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Ominous Objects:  Phantom Reflection

Based on both the SE and CE demos.

CE Bling:

Other than the usual fare, I really didn't find anything to make this CE worthy in my book.

*   Game - Dots (?)
*   Developer's Diary (basically showing 17 pics of them working)
*   Cat Room - find coins during the game and use them to decorate Mr. Jenkins' room.

No collectibles (except the coins), no Morphing Objects, nothing to make this CE special. sad1

I have to admit to falling asleep a few times.  straight-face sad1 yawn sleeping2 That could either indicate I was very tired (at 9 am) OR the story didn't grab my attention.  In fact, I really was bored at times.  I would recommend this for any

experience level because "custom" does allow for some "finagling" of what you can/can't do.

If I DO purchase this game, it will be the SE.  IMO, this game is sadly lacking in "CE Bling".

For those who are brave enough to get close to this exploding mirrors .....................
ninja

ENJOY!
smile1

Overall:  Very lacking in the CE department.  I would wait for the SE if you just HAVE to have the game.

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum