SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Riding Hood: Star-Crossed Lovers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Red Riding Hood:  Star-Crossed Lovers Empty Red Riding Hood: Star-Crossed Lovers Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:21 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Red Riding Hood:  Star-Crossed Lovers

The Big Bad Wolf wants Red Riding Hood for Dessert!

He wants to marry her!!!  HAH!  Had you!

The graphics are very simple ..... beyond old school.  The music was ok.  NO lip syncing.  NO moving lips/mouth NOR voices.   Think silent movie where you have to READ EVERYTHING!

No choice of difficulties.  Hmmm.

HOGs were ..... click and drag....which doesn't bode well for these old hands. And there is a click penalty.   Mini Games - meh. 

There's a journal/diary that remains empty .... so what's the point?  We were on own getting about as there was no map. The 'hint' button seems to take forever .... but that could just be my impatience.  It appeared that you could not lock the 'inventory' into place.  Again, hmmm.

Here and there you will find a 'wolf's head' ..... click on it and you have a fact card about Ms. Riding Hood.

I was running away from this game when I realized there were no voice overs.  The click and drag was what tipped the scales as a no-purchase for me.  This is a very, very, very basic game.  Definitely NOT for me but, perhaps, you will ..................

ENJOY!

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum