SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dracula's Legacy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dracula's Legacy Empty Dracula's Legacy Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:55 am

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Dracula's Legacy

Your character is driving through the woods ..... a tree is across the roadway scared1 ..... then, suddenly .................. scared1

Graphics are really well done for this game.  Very eerie.  ghost I can't comment on sound fx, voice overs or music as I had it all turned down. music

Casual and Advanced difficulties.

I'm not quite sure what you have in regards to maps, journals, etc. because all that info isn't kept on  the screen.   confused2 Even your inventory disappears.  thinking1 You  need to click on the rose at the bottom left side of the page ALL ..... THE ..... TIME!  angry1 It's so exasperating!!!  angry1 Want to see what's in your inventory?  Click on the rose!  rose Need to go back to the main menu???  Click on the ROSE!!!!  rose Need to go back to the previous screen?   Click on the dang ROSE!!!!  rose rose rose So frustrating.  bomb That alone caused me to discontinue playing the demo.

For all the above reasons, and several others, this is definitely NOT a purchase for me.  thumbsdown It's quite a shame, actually, as I feel it could be a great game without all the faults.

I think this could be a good game.  I think everyone should give this demo a try and I hope you last longer than I did. 

Enjoy!  smile1 1-shroom poofalump

Overall Impression:  Uh.  No.  Thank you.

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum