SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whispered Legends:  Tales of Middleport Empty Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:31 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Whispered Legends:  Tales of Middleport

Based on both the beta and released demo

Middleport had a history of being a safe haven for pirates and there secret treasures.  Legend has it that a hex was put on the secret treasure to keep people away from it.  Now, there are disappearances throughout the town and a black smoky figure has taken over the town.  The Mayor has called on you for help.

The graphics are very much 'old-school' in that they are all sharp lines and corners, dull paint, unrealistic figures (almost stick figures they are so skinny - lol),   Music was quite lovely considering the story line and the sound fx were done well.  I did have a problem with the voice overs because there was no mouth movement or anything - grrrr - this is a pet peeve of mine!

Casual, Expert, Nightmare and Custom difficulties.  "Custom' does not give you a lot of leeway in which to set your various items.

You have a 'journal' of sorts that contains EVERYTHING!  And when I say 'everything' .... I mean EVERYTHING!  There are tabs for 'journal', 'map', 'statues', 'animals' and 'missing pictures'.  Like I said ..... everything - lol.

For not being released as a CE, you actually get a LOT of 'CE bling'.  For instance:
*    Collect 43 statues
*    Collect 11 animals
*    Collect 43 'missing' posters
WOW!  You usually don't get THAT much in a CE these days!!!!!

While there really isn't a lot to rave about with this game, it certainly has a quiet way of sneaking up on you.  At least that's how it happened for me.  No big 'POW' moment .... you just realize that you are enjoying it .... in a pleasant easy-going way. 

I would definitely recommend it for all levels of expertise.  I hope you join me in Middleport for what appears to be a great adventure!

ENJOY!

Overall Impression:  Personally, maybe to use an expiring coupon on.  I enjoyed the demo and there are a TON of EXTRAS, but something is just keeping me from a 'definite' purchase.

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum