SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Mosaics 9: Portal in the Woods

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fantasy Mosaics 9:  Portal in the Woods Empty Fantasy Mosaics 9: Portal in the Woods Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:15 am

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Fantasy Mosaics 9:  Portal in the Woods

As of 6/8, this is NOT a BFG release.  I played this on another gaming site.

Another GREAT FM game brought to us just in time - I've already replayed FM 8 several times!  lol

There's a portal in the woods and the Penguin family has been sucked right into it!  Will this be an exciting adventure or a journey into the horrific unknown?

The graphics seem just 'that' much brighter smug in this version.  The music music is quite lovely although it may not be everyone's cup of tea.  There are no voice overs. 

This game is played just like the previous 8 FM games. Using the numbers surrounding the graph-like game board, you must either fill in a block or mark it empty.  smile1 Once all the numbers are used up, a beautiful picture will emerge. smile1

We have 3 colors to work with.  "Hints" that we accrue by finding them under them under a block, a pickaxe that will destroy one block at a time and recharges after every use and a bright 'sun' sunny1 that, when placed in an area, will show all the filled in and empty blocks.  So, lots of help if needed. 

I didn't perceive that the first few levels were entirely easy as I had quite a problem with one level sad1 - having to repeat it several times. silly   I don't like getting 'buzzed' for making an error so I just start over until I can finish a level without making a mistake. sad1 OCD much?????  silly big-grin

There are 20 levels with 5 sub-levels in each.  Giving us  the usual 100 levels which can be played on casual or advanced.  It would be nice if there were a CE version released that had lightbulb2 bonus levels ..... or ..... lightbulb2 SOMETHING extra and fun.

This version doesn't have a tutorial nerd so I wouldn't recommend it for those who are playing this type of game for the first time.  Otherwise, I highly recommend it for all expertise levels.  It is a standalone game so it's not necessary to have played the previous games. smile1

Are we rescuing the little Penguin family scared1 or joining them in the adventure of a lifetime? smile1  

ENJOY!
smile1 

Overall Impression:  nerd   This is a definite purchase for me.  Although, I will agree with with some other players that it's time to add a little 'something' to the game ..... perhaps extra bonus levels? ..... Mini games after each level of 5 games played?   It's definitely time for something. smile1

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum