SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need game recommendations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I need game recommendations Empty Re: I need game recommendations Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:06 am

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

simmi36 wrote:Oh wow, thank you.

A lot of the games, I have already but I missed the Twisted Land and the Weird park series. 
I'm downloading right now. Can't wait to try them. The two for one sale comes at a perfect time  Very Happy.

The Emptiness sounds like the perfect game for me, sadly it's not available for Mac. Perhaps I should steal my sons Computer  Twisted Evil 

By the way, did you try jigsaw galore? I would love to know if you enjoyed it as much as I do.

Thanks again, I'm off to play now Very Happy

Good morning! goodbye

I did play Jigsaw Galore but didn't care for it and I can't remember why not confused2   Sigh, the mind is a terrible thing to lose ... and I start to lose mine silly about an hour or so from now (new meds make me disoriented all day)!  I'll have to check my review - I'm sure I posted one - or my Purchase History - sooooooooooooo many unplayed games - and try to remember what I thought lightbulb2 .

I hope you enjoy the games as much as I did.  I recommend you check our list of beta game links - you might find something that's upcoming and put it on your wish list. smile1

Have a great day and, as always ..............

ENJOY!

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

2I need game recommendations Empty Re: I need game recommendations Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:21 am

simmi36

Oh wow, thank you.

A lot of the games, I have already but I missed the Twisted Land and the Weird park series. 
I'm downloading right now. Can't wait to try them. The two for one sale comes at a perfect time  Very Happy.

The Emptiness sounds like the perfect game for me, sadly it's not available for Mac. Perhaps I should steal my sons Computer  Twisted Evil 

By the way, did you try jigsaw galore? I would love to know if you enjoyed it as much as I do.

Thanks again, I'm off to play now Very Happy

3I need game recommendations Empty Re: I need game recommendations Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:37 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Okay, I'm finding a few I enjoyed:

The older Dark Dimension games (City of Fog, City of Ash)

Really enjoyed Dark Strokes, Sins of the Father

Maestro:  Music of Death and Maestro:  Music of Life

Stray Souls:  Dollhouse and Stray Souls:  Stolen Memories (although there is a "sock doll" that helps it isn't all cutesy.  It's rather a dark game.

Surface:  the Soaring City was a great game IMO.

Twisted Lands:  Origin
Twisted Lands:  Insomniac
I thought there were 3 games in  this series.  I'll try to see what I can find out.  THIS is the game that I said has a SHOCKING ending at the end of the final game.

Hopefully, you can find at least ONE game that you haven't yet played and will enjoy - lol.

Keep me posted on what you're playing!

4I need game recommendations Empty Game Recommendations! Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:39 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Hello!

And WELCOME!

I know there are two or three that have come out recently you might enjoy.  Have you played "Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome"?  I found it a very, very, very long game play and even though I had the Strategy Guide with the CE, and consider myself a pretty
intermediate player, I still have a devil of a time playing it.  Quite difficult.

F.A.C.E.S. was another one that was quite creepy.

"Emptiness" or "The Emptiness".  OMG and a half!!!  TRULY creepy.  IMMENSELY difficult.  Little to NO help.  It comes with a disclaimer and this game NEEDS one so please heed it.  Things will  literally jump out of the wall or whatever AT YOU quite unexpectedly.  You WILL shout at the computer, scream, and jump back at times. I STILL haven't finished it and I play a bit of it every day since it was a beta!

I thought "Weird Park" 1 and 2 were quite good and didn't get a lot of hand-holding.  The 3rd and final game is soooooooooooooo far from the older schematics that it just wasn't the same.  I didn't get the 3rd one.

There's another trilogy that you HAVE to play all the games, from beginning to end (meaning all the games in the series - 3) is quite difficult (I got lost almost all the time -lol) and the end?  SHOCKING!  Totally unexpected and I actually gasped, sat up a bit and screamed (pardon the language) OMG!  What the Fuck???  OMG!  NO F'g way!!!!  I'll try to find it in my game list.

None of these has the pink/purple "crayon" problem nor a helper .... as best as I can remember. 

If you haven't played these, they should keep you busy for a while.  If you have, I'll try to find some more.

ENJOY!!!!!!

5I need game recommendations Empty I need game recommendations Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:33 pm

simmi36

I didn't know where else to put this. So if this is in the wrong place, please move it where it belongs.

I love to play HOPAs. But I'm a bit frustrated right now.

Perhaps it's only me but it seems that lately all these games have "cute" Helpers, pink and purple grafics, fary tales, super special heroines and if there are men somewhere they are mostly dumb, whiney and totally useless. And the worst is, the games seem to get easier and easier.  Sleep  Nothing against an easy game once in a while but sometimes I like to think a bit  Wink 
I'm downloading the new Nancy Drew right now because a lot of reviews say it's quite hard.

But I thought perhaps someone can recommend me some other games too.
I like a creepy or darker atmosphere but I play almost every theme, the story isn't really important to me, I don't need helpers, I don't need voice overs or cutscenes. I just like to play myself and think for myself. I hate sparkles with a passion. Oh, and I have a Mac.

So perhaps some of you know a few games that could fit. 

Thanks in advance and a hopefully sunny and happy day to you all sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum