SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystery of Neuschwanstein

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mystery of Neuschwanstein Empty Mystery of Neuschwanstein Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:25 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Mystery of Neuschwanstein

Possibly the Worst Game of 2015.Mystery of Neuschwanstein Vomit

The storyline is ...... bizarre.  Mystery of Neuschwanstein DizzyThere appears to be more than one storyline going on.  Mystery of Neuschwanstein Confused   As you play more into the demo, you begin to accumulate one storyline after another.  Mystery of Neuschwanstein Thinking      ----- Mystery of Neuschwanstein LightbulbTake notes!

The graphics are horrible!  EVERYTHING is BLACK! Mystery of Neuschwanstein Vomit I don't know how you're supposed to see anything if the scenes are all BLACKEST BLACK (that's actually a mascara color but it fits - Mystery of Neuschwanstein Big-grin).  The voiceovers range from horrible (your character sounds like a drone) to nicely done (Beatrix, the Castle Castellan).  Mystery of Neuschwanstein SmileYou also have a LOT of reading to do.  Mystery of Neuschwanstein Straight-faceSound effects are annoying.Mystery of Neuschwanstein Sad

You are an investigative journalist sent to Neuschwanstein Castle to .... well ..... investigate the Castle's reconstruction after you screwed up your last investigative story.  HAH!  Mystery of Neuschwanstein LaughingYour boss seems to think there is a big story there.  But, with each character you meet (and you meet SOME characters Mystery of Neuschwanstein Silly- lol) you get another storyline.  Unbelievable.  

There are 3 difficulty Modes:  easy, something else (sorry), and hard.  I played the Easy Mode.  You can change the sound level of "sound", "ambiance" and  choose the "Game Cursor" ..... that's about it.  BORING!  And even though I put everything down to what should have been mute ..... nothing WAS mute.  Go figure. Mystery of Neuschwanstein Thinking

There is a "tablet" in the lower left corner of the game page.  It consists of  "Hardware" =
a camera; "Messages" = a Tasks list and Emails; and "Archives" = Sarah's notes and Ludwig's  Diary.  You will add to these titles as the game continues.  A number 1, 2, etc. will show up on the tablet when there is something you need to review. Mystery of Neuschwanstein Straight-face  I DID have a "hmmm" moment when Ludwig's Diary showed up in "Archives" as I thought Archives was something that was "closed" and "not referred to".  Whereas the items in this game's "Archives" are referred to frequently.  See?  Hmmmmm moment.Mystery of Neuschwanstein Confused

The Hidden Object Games (HOGs) are list type with no interaction and no alternative game to play (such as a match 3 or bubble shooter, etc) and, once again, we are continuing with the "blackest black" scene. Mystery of Neuschwanstein Vomit I couldn't find ONE object without the "hint" button. Mystery of Neuschwanstein Scared On "Easy", the "hint" button recharged amazingly fast Mystery of Neuschwanstein Smile- I mean, like, super-sonic fast!  Mystery of Neuschwanstein ScaredThank Goodness for THAT since you need it for EVERYTHING!Mystery of Neuschwanstein Straight-face

Mini Games - old and boring same old, same old.  Unimpressive.Mystery of Neuschwanstein Sad

Did I mention the HORRIBLE grammar?  "Us journalists .....".  Really?  Seriously? NO!!!!  "WE journalists"!  And THAT was "said" by YOUR character .... the journalist.  Oy Vey!!!!!    Seriously, we need a smiley that thunks it's head on the desk where the computer is.  It would be suitable here.  Just THUNK!

And the talking??????Mystery of Neuschwanstein Scared  SAVE ME!!!!! Mystery of Neuschwanstein Scared The first 35 minutes was ..... ALL ...... TALKING!  Mystery of Neuschwanstein ScaredVirtually NO game play.  TALKING, TALKING and more .................. TALKING!!!!!!!  Mystery of Neuschwanstein ScaredShut up alreadyMystery of Neuschwanstein Not-talking and let's DO SOMETHING!Mystery of Neuschwanstein Nerd

For all the above reasons ..... an sooooooooooooo many more, this will never be a purchase for me. Mystery of Neuschwanstein Sad Not with a free game code, not during a BOGO sale, not even if someone GAVE it to me as a gift ----- I would NOT play it!  I would have given it ONE star instead of 2, but I dislike the word "hate" and so could only go as low as 2.  But, the fact of the matter is ...... I so disliked the game it ruined my morning.  Mystery of Neuschwanstein AngryHere's hoping I can recover my good mood for the duration of the day. Mystery of Neuschwanstein ClockMystery of Neuschwanstein ClownMystery of Neuschwanstein RainbowMystery of Neuschwanstein Sun

For those who try the demo and like it ....

ENJOY!

Overall Impression:  THUNK!

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum