SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conga Bugs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Conga Bugs Empty Conga Bugs Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:17 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Conga Bugs

Marble Popper games can be fun, but this game has so much going on, and nothing really "complete" that it loses the massive entertainment potential it could have.Conga Bugs Confused

The graphics are ..... ok.  Conga Bugs Straight-faceYou're supposed to shoot (grab and place) the "bugs" in the "conga line" and make matches of 3 or more.  The problem I had was that it didn't seem to matter if there was only 1 "bug" or "portion" of a bug. Conga Bugs Thinking If I placed the correct color in that part of the conga line ..... it destroyed the bugs.  Very confusing.Conga Bugs Silly

I can't comment on music or sound fx because I had that all turned off (ear ache).Conga Bugs MusicConga Bugs Not-talking

The storyline is cute as are the cartoon-like pictures that go along with it. Conga Bugs Smile Basically, all the bugs (and more bugs than you can imagine) in your world (house, outside, etc.) get together at night Conga Bugs Nightand have a dancing party ..... because bugs like to dance. Conga Bugs Confused Max, the main bug (?), tries to get them into a conga line to control them.  Thus, you have the "conveyor belt" type of moving line .... or the "conga line".Conga Bugs Smile

There are bonuses you can get during the game play, but I don't understand what some of them do.Conga Bugs ConfusedConga Bugs LightbulbConga Bugs Cool

I love marble popper games but this one was a real dud for me and I couldn't wait for it to endConga Bugs Bomb ...... it was THAT boring.

For these reasons, and more, I will not be purchasing this game. Conga Bugs Sad I think it would be ok for beginners but anyone with more expertise would be completely bored and/or confused.Conga Bugs Sad

Overall Impression:  Conga Bugs Bomb

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum