SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Escape from Lost Island

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Escape from Lost Island Empty Escape from Lost Island Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:25 am

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Escape from Lost Island

The storyline very basic.  Your on a cruise ship when it catches fire.  Escape from Lost Island ScaredYou need to get OUT of your cabin (NOT an easy task) Escape from Lost Island Straight-face.....only to find the ship is on fire .... which YOU apparently need to put out Escape from Lost Island Scared...... everyone's gone already ......Escape from Lost Island Scared but you need to get the last lifeboat into the water (NOT an easy task)Escape from Lost Island Confused ..... and it just continues from there.

The graphics were not great.  At times, the background was so dark the objects were difficult to find Escape from Lost Island Nerdwithout using the "help/hint" button.  I muted the music so I can't comment on that.Escape from Lost Island Music  No voice overs at all but a LOT of reading. Escape from Lost Island Nerd Without the music, it made it very tiring to play.  Escape from Lost Island YawnIn fact, I found myself falling asleep - lol.Escape from Lost Island Sleeping

There is NO tutorial.  NO difficulty modes.  No .... anything.Escape from Lost Island Thinking

The object of the game is basically to find objects.  For instance, you begin in your cabin when you realize you need to evacuate the ship.  In order to do so, you must find a sheer PLETHORA of objects.  On the bottom of the screen are 5 circles.  Click on one of these small circles and a larger circle will appear on the screen with several objects around it.  You need to find THOSE objects.  Finish THAT large circle, click on the next smaller one on the bottom of the screen and complete the process again .... and again .... and again - 5x ..... in every scene.  It gets .... boringEscape from Lost Island Yawn ..... fast.  Especially since there's NO color, whatsoever, in those circles of objects you need to find.

You progress to the outside of the cabin to find the ship on the fire and repeat the above process.  Repeat the process again when you find the lifeboat and again when you reach the island and again and again and again.  Boring. Escape from Lost Island Yawn

This game is NOT entertaining at all.  The mini games appear after each "level".  A "level" consists of completing a scene/room by finding everything in a "circle" 5x.  Boring.  But, the mini games were fun, innovative and sometimes required patience and perseverance.  Escape from Lost Island SacredDefinitely the best part of this game.Escape from Lost Island Smile

Because of the non-entertainment value of the game.  The boring storyline.  The boring game.  This will NOT be a purchase for me.Escape from Lost Island Sad

I recommend it for anyone to try.  It's just not MY cup of tea.
Escape from Lost Island Straight-face

ENJOY!

Overall Impression:  Try it.  If you like finding hidden objects without much of a storyline and lots of gray color ... this might be the game for you.

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum