SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome New Members! Please Read.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome New Members!  Please Read. Empty Welcome New Members! Please Read. Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:19 am

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome new members! Smile

We would like to thank you so very much for joining this Forum.  It truly is a site for YOU!  Feel free to post on any thread.  Don't see something you'd like?  Just send me a message or post it in "Suggestions" and I will have it up for you as soon as possible.

Please make sure to check out "DAILY DAILIES" for questions, info, announcements, etc. that might pop up in my head.  You never know what will show up. Laughing

Also, POND NEWS and Jessica's Playlist is posted weekly (generally on Monday) with lots of info regarding games, gaming, give-a-ways and more at the BFG gaming site.  Check it out!

We have a distinguished up-and-coming author (catbag) among us. Very Happy   Check out anything in "BOOK CLUB" and see what he's posted recently.

As this is a joint venture between the US and the UK, don't be surprised to see some silly humor/humour regarding words and their respective meanings.  

Who are the Admins and Moderators?  Who is Staff?

First and foremost....."Admin" refers to both an actual "Admin" OR "Moderator".  And right now ..... freyasmom is the Admin and Daxadillion is a Moderator.   You can contact either of us by PM for ANYTHING!  Question?  New Category?  Someone harassing you?  Issue with another member?  ANYTHING at all.  We are here for YOU!  

Do YOU want to be a Moderator???  Do YOU want to take over and be responsible for a category's posts?  It's easy and fun!  Contact an Admin today!

We want you to have fun and ENJOY!   Very Happy

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum