SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

12 Labours of Hercules IV CE: Mother Earth

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

12 Labours of Hercules IV:  CE  Mother Earth

Based on both the beta AND the CE demos. 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Smile

Let me get this out of the way first and foremost.......

I LOVE 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Kiss LOVE 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Heart LOVE  hart4 love this game!!!!! Okay, just once more ..... LOVE hart4 hart4 hart4 THIS GAME!!!! 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Heart

The gods are angry with Hercules and wanted to seek revenge, but there was a celebration for him first. happy dance1 banana Go figure. 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Wink Hercules drank Beer 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Beer and drank Beer 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Beer ..... and drank Beer 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Beer some more ..... during his party 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Cake and, soon enough, a potion 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Pirate was poured into his cup without his knowledge. 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Shock A year later, Hercules is so sick 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Sick really sick he can't get out of bed. 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Crying   really sick   ZZZZZ The gods are very happy about this. :KFP: monkey-dance But, Hercules rises to the occasion 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Smile and off he goes to rebuild the kingdom which became a desert wasteland during his illness 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Shock .

I have NEVER seen such amazing graphics in a "build it" type game. 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Star AMAZING! The music was a bit ....... well ........ sometimes it sounded like "countdown" clock music 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Clock 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Music which bothered me since I was playing an untimed clock mode. The voice overs were the best yet in this game series. 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Smile

3 difficulty modes: Relaxed (untimed - YAY), Casual and Expert.

The gist of the game is the same as previously in this series. Gather wood, gold and more. Put out fires, watch for the hydrant (to use to put out said fires), rescue people, fix the pointer Arrow Arrow Arrow (sign) so you know which was to exit and leave that area to go to the next challenge. In the casual and expert modes, you can earn up to 3 gold stars 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Star 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Star 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Star , depending how well you do in each level. In all the modes, you have "bonuses" in the form of an extra man and extra resources. 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Smile

I was so enthralled with the beta I wanted to stop playing and purchase it immediately! 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Smilebig I had to remind myself that it was only a beta! 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Laugh  Oops   In fact, I've replayed the beta several times ...... a week Coffee + Fun ...... waiting impatiently (we all know I have NO patience 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Angel ) for its release.  And, now, it's HERE!!! happy dance1 happy dance1 happy dance1

I don't know, though, what qualifies it as a CE. 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Suspicious   I mean, really, that's a pretty steep price for no extras that I could see.

I hope you join me in rebuilding a deserted wasteland with Hercules and, always .......................

ENJOY! 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Smilebig

Overall Impression: DO NOT let this gem get away! 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Star 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Star 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Star 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Star 12 Labours of Hercules IV CE:  Mother Earth Star

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum