SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laruavile 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Laruavile 4 Empty Laruavile 4 Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:56 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Laruaville 4 santa rendeer

We built a town, helped them find the moon, rebuilt another town so they residents could experience seasons and now ................ it's time to decorate for Christmas!!!

The graphics are amazing. That bloated, animated fun look. Music was cute and sound fx were perfect.

Relaxed, Timed and "x" Number of Moves are your choices of difficulty.

The game play is a typical match 3 with a twist. There are obstacles in the form of locked boxes, iced boxes, and some you haven't seen before .... anywhere - lol.   There are bonuses for matching 4 or more like items in the form of bombs which come in v-e-r-y handy - lol.   And the fun doesn't stop there.  Move the key to the lock, get the fire to the iced boxes and sooooooooooo much more.  Truly a game within a game!   There is also a mahjong game between 'x' number of levels.

There is a calendar that gets the daily page ripped off after 'x' number of levels.  That kind of distracted me because I keep eyeing the pages and thinking .... wow, this is going to be a short game if it ends at the 25th (which makes sense because we're decorating for Christmas).

Other than that, I found this game quite fun.  I purchased it without playing the demo!  Would that have made a difference?  Probably not - lol.  It's also a great standalone game, meaning you don't need to have played the previous games to 'get' the story .... but ...... it would be nice - smile.   Great for all levels of experience and perfect for a quite evening, or while enjoying a snow-storm outside,
or just a lazy sunny afternoon.

I LOVE decorating for Christmas!!!!!! C lights

ENJOY and MERRY CHRISTMAS! Candy Hi Santa snow

Overall Impression:  I haven't finished the game but it appears to be rather ..... short.  BUT GREAT FUN!!!!  GO FOR IT!!!

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum