SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMG - help me help Fey Fey

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMG - help me help Fey Fey Empty Re: OMG - help me help Fey Fey Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:37 am

simmi36

Me again.

I just searched through a few forums, one was even a forum only for police, about the threatening of your dog.

It looks like the threat itself isn't illegal and you can't do much against it. It may be different according to the country you live in but they all said the same.
But they all said that you should report the threat to the police immediatly, so they have it on paper and you should also write it down with the date and time so you have proof for it if it happens again.

They also said that the police can't do much about it except perhaps talk to your neighbours about it but that it's important to them to know in case your neighbours try something or this ends up in court.

Hope this helps at least a bit

2OMG - help me help Fey Fey Empty Re: OMG - help me help Fey Fey Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:06 pm

simmi36

I don't know much about dogs, but I always thought that they bark mostly to tell you that there is danger or something really interesting or as a warning.

I don't even know how you would make a dog stop. That doesn't sound healthy to me, more like another way to make the poor guys aggressive.

3OMG - help me help Fey Fey Empty Re: OMG - help me help Fey Fey Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:59 pm

simmi36

Jesus
I hope you told the police about her threats.
Some people are really impossible.

Good luck and don't let her get to you to much.

4OMG - help me help Fey Fey Empty barking dogs Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:57 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

My vet ..... well, not MY vet .... because .... well .... I don't USE a vet ...... Freya's vet ...... said it is psychologically damaging to make a dog stop barking completely because they could be sounding an alarm.  THAT'S what I'm trying to teach Freya.

Can YOU imagine being without a voice??

Ok.  Well.   CLND could do without a voice! lol

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

5OMG - help me help Fey Fey Empty Help Freya Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:54 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

And THAT was ONLY part of the story!  It upsets me so much I can only write parts every day!

LOONEY TOONS NEXT DOOR threatened to burn my dog, said she was brought up by CRAZY and I haven't see anything yet!  That she would deliver CRAZY like I'd never seen it!

I have been tracking Freya's barking every day for 3 days.

That woman is full of batsh**!

Thanks for your support simmi36

NOW go check out a new post in Just Chit Chat!!!  If you like a good deal ... read the latest post!

6OMG - help me help Fey Fey Empty Re: OMG - help me help Fey Fey Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:51 pm

simmi36

Oh my, I forgot the link to the website BangingHead

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sorry goodbye

7OMG - help me help Fey Fey Empty Re: OMG - help me help Fey Fey Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:48 pm

simmi36

Omg, that sounds horrible. Some people are really ...... BangingHead I hope you calmed down a little.

I don't know how the laws are in your country (not sure about the country but I have an idea Smile ) so I can't give you legal advise but I did a little research and found a website about barking dogs.
It seems like a site for people who have neighbours with barking dogs but I don't think that's a problem. It says that you need eyewitnesses and recordings and documentaries to proof that the dog is barking and when. So for you, that means that first they have to proof, that and when and how long Freya barks. And you know what you need to go against it.

I think you should talk to your other neighbours and ask them if they hear her too and if not, because you said she didn't bark if they could testify for you. If she did before being spayed and doesn't now, then you can also proof that with the witnesses. 

I only read one page of the website but it says that it isn't really easy to proof that the dog is excessively barking and that a normal level is okay. So I guess you could read through the site and try to get proof against everything in there and perhaps try to document the times she turns up the music if she does so constantly and you should be fine.

Don't worry too much and please keep us updated:Good Luck:

8OMG - help me help Fey Fey Empty OMG - help me help Fey Fey Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:35 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

This starts off with the crazy lady who lives next ("CLND") door. 

Yesterday, CLND has her radio blasting so loud that I can easily hear the lyrics.  It doesn't matter that I like what she's listening to .... it's the principle of the thing ... the LOUD music.

My eldest comes home from work around 3:30 p.m. and immediately goes next door and, very politely, asks for the radio to be turned down.

CLND goes COMPLETELY OFF on him about MY dog constantly barking.  What?!?!?  Freya hardly utters a growl since being spayed.

So, I call the police.  While CLND is talking to the police, her "partner, male friend" whatever, (DO NOT call him 'her husband')

to be cont'd - having an anxiety attack - basically Freya is being accused of excessive barking and is being threatened .... as am I.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum