SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bye Bye Fey Fey

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bye Bye Fey Fey Empty Thanks Catbag Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:02 am

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Catbag8717 wrote:Awwwww! I know how special a bond with a pet is. I was going crazy while on holidays because I missed my cats so much. I can't imagine what it'll be like for you, especially in a hospital. I speak from experience- they're awful. Get well soon!

I am soooooooooooo freaking out.  She has a pillow that she uses on my bed sometimes.  A "foo-foo" pillow - lol.  Well, I found a 2nd pillow exactly like it in my closet this morning and SWITCHED them on the bed and am taking the one with her scent on it to the hospital with me ...... is that like ..... weird???????

I just love her so much.  We've had dogs, pets of all descriptions when the kids were growing up but I always worked ridiculous hours and had a ridiculous commute so I never really bonded with an animal the way I have with her.  It's amazing and special and heartwrenching at the same time.

Can't wait to get home. lol

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

2Bye Bye Fey Fey Empty Re: Bye Bye Fey Fey Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:54 am

Catbag8717

Awwwww! I know how special a bond with a pet is. I was going crazy while on holidays because I missed my cats so much. I can't imagine what it'll be like for you, especially in a hospital. I speak from experience- they're awful. Get well soon!

3Bye Bye Fey Fey Empty Bye Bye Fey Fey Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:30 am

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

I couldn't be sadder if I tried. Sad

Tomorrow, I'll be leaving my furbaby, Freya, in the hands of my daughter and eldest son (both in their 30's) for the duration of my hospital stay.  Last time for this issue was .... 20 days.

OF COURSE they won't treat her with the same ........................ EVERYTHING that I do.

OF COURSE  they won't "lovey" on her as much as I do .... or give her as much "tention" as I do...... or use the cute little babyish words I do ..... or play with her like she likes (tug w/particular toys, pretending not to give me the ball or playing fetch in the house) ....... or have her sleep with them in their beds.

Sigh.

I will miss ALL of it ..... especially our nite-nite ritual.

Especially, when she lays her little head in the crook of my neck and we go to sleep.

Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum