SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions! Empty Re: Suggestions! Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:04 pm

Kino

Kino
Administrator
Administrator

That is what I was looking for to when I was on here the first time. New Member Introductions Wink

http://fishcrazyaquatics.4umotion.com

2Suggestions! Empty oldest post first Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:16 am

simmi36

You don't have to change it. 
I just thought, that I can perhaps change it for myself because it's just the way I'm used to and here in the suggestions post, the oldest post is first.
In my thread about the games it's the other way. So I thought perhaps I clicked somewhere to change it. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get used to it real fast smile1

Like the smileys big-grin

3Suggestions! Empty oldest post first Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:58 am

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Good morning!

Yes, we can fix it so oldest post first but wouldn't it be better if the newest posts first?  Otherwise, if the oldest posts first you will always have to go to the bottom of the page to get the newest message.  Please advise ..... I just want to make sure we set it up exactly as you want.

No, you didn't miss it.  Kino saw your suggestion and jumped right on it - big-grin

Also, did you see our new smilies (thanks to Kino).  Click on the  "view more smilies" above our current sad looking smilies and choose either "new smilies" or "not smilies" for our newest look.

If there is a subject or thread you'd like to take control of and post regularly on (new or current) please let us know.  The more the merrier!

Have fun and, as always .....

ENJOY!  big-grin

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

4Suggestions! Empty Re: Suggestions! Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:50 am

simmi36

freyasmom wrote:
There is a "New Member Introduction" thread where everyone can go and introduce themselves.  

Sorry, did I miss that Embarassed? That's exactly what I meant.

Another question:
Can I change my settings so that the thread shows the oldest post first?

I wouldn't worry about the forum. I like it here and I think with time the threads will fill up.
I will help Very Happy.

5Suggestions! Empty Re: Suggestions! Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:54 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

simmi36 wrote:Hello

Could we perhaps have a thread where new members can introduce themselves.
I think it would be perhaps be a good idea for people like me who don't know anybody here Very Happy

There is a "New Member Introduction" thread where everyone can go and introduce themselves.  Will that work?  If not, please let either myself or Kino know and we'll try to give exactly what you want. 

There is also "What Game are You Playing? thread "Chit Chat Corner".

This Forum is FOR it's members and we try to keep everyone happy.  We DO only have a few members now (17?) but I am hoping we'll be getting more.  This is really a fledgling project for me - lol.  Feel free to invite your friends.

My name seems to be on EVERYTHING! lol  Not on purpose but I try to keep things upbeat and post something daily.

Your thoughts and/or ideas, comments regarding the Forum would be greatly appreciated.  Threads that maybe aren't necessary or fun .... threads we need .... etc.

ENJOY this site!

6Suggestions! Empty Re: Suggestions! Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:42 pm

simmi36

Hello

Could we perhaps have a thread where new members can introduce themselves.
I think it would be perhaps be a good idea for people like me who don't know anybody here Very Happy

7Suggestions! Empty Re: Suggestions! Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:53 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Catbag8717 wrote:Hi there, everybody!

Maybe we could have a books thread? To discuss books we are reading/writing/wondering about. etc. For example, we could have a discussion wondering if anyone has read such and such?
Or maybe, if we're writing, we could ask for advice?
I dunno. Get back to me. Smile

Done and done! I love you

8Suggestions! Empty Suggestions! Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:59 pm

Catbag8717

Hi there, everybody!

Maybe we could have a books thread? To discuss books we are reading/writing/wondering about. etc. For example, we could have a discussion wondering if anyone has read such and such?
Or maybe, if we're writing, we could ask for advice?
I dunno. Get back to me. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum