SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Treasures of Montezuma 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Treasures of Montezuma 5 Empty The Treasures of Montezuma 5 Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:15 am

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

The Treasures of Montezuma 5

Beta link sent to my email.  No game link availalbe at this time.

Based on the Beta only (as of 11/13)

Ugh.  I dislike the word 'hate' but I truly hated  this game!

The graphics were ok.  The music was ok.  The sound fx were TOO MUCH!  Every time you make a match (or the game makes matches for you) there is a lightning strike across the match and a LOUD electrical sounding noise!!  NOOOOOO!  it actually game me a headache.  No shit.

No relaxed mode.

It's a typical match 3.

Match 3 or more - no special bonuses for matching over 3.
You have to make matches of the same colors that have a diamond in it.
You have to make matches of the same colors that include a potion bottle (of the same color) in that match.

Finish a group of levels to make a 'monster' match.  For instance, to utilize the red monster match effect, every time you make matches of red it fills the 'monster' up.  When filled up, the red monster automatically makes matches for you.  I found this highly annoying because I'd be in the process of making a match and this thing would start firing automatically throwing me off.

Then, you get the 'gift from heaven'.  Not sure what that was.

All these things are NOT individual per level.  They ALL happen during each level.  Sometimes playign the game seemed futile b/c everythign was firing off on its own anyway.

Annoying game.  Not for me .... under any circumstances.

Overall Impression:  RUN FOR THE HILLS!

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]