SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lucky Luke: Shoot and Hit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lucky Luke:  Shoot and Hit Empty Lucky Luke: Shoot and Hit Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:34 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Lucky Luke:  Shoot and Hit (not on BFG)

I had the opportunity to play this game on another site besides BFG.  I was not impressed. 22:31:51 Apparently, it wasn't that impressed with itself Lucky Luke:  Shoot and Hit Confusedbecause sound effects and music were "off" in options - lol. Lucky Luke:  Shoot and Hit Laughing

So, the graphics were .... ok.  The sound ..... couldn't tell you as I was half-watching t.v. (sorry, it was a good show - Lucky Luke:  Shoot and Hit Smile   All you have to do is shoot the cans down ...... with none left standing ..... in each level.  Lucky Luke:  Shoot and Hit Lightbulb  Sounds fairly easy, doesn't it?  Unfortunately, it's definitely NOT easy at all as you level up and you level up pretty quickly.  So, the need to use your power ups or bonuses to  get past a level is extremely important.  Use thoses bonuses you get wisely, because the game changes as you go on.

For these reasons, and more, this won't be a purchase for me.  I wouldn't recommend it beginners either.  However, if you think you CAN get all those cans down, go for it!  Me?  I'll sit back and just watch the show!

ENJOY! Lucky Luke:  Shoot and Hit Smile

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum