SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jungle Quest

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jungle Quest Empty Jungle Quest Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:10 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Jungle Quest

The storyline COULD have made some sense ... maybe.Jungle Quest Confused  Cathie Jones (such an original nameJungle Quest Straight-face) is off on a quest to find the Fountain of Youth (who hasn't tried THAT oneJungle Quest Yawn) because her grandfather is ill. Jungle Quest Scared Of course!  It's NOT like you'd do it because it would help the world or anything.Jungle Quest Lightbulb

The graphics were bright and relatively cheery, considering.Jungle Quest Drooling  The music threw me off a bit because it sounded like a cross between a jungle beat and an uptown dance club.  Jungle Quest ThinkingHmmmm.

It IS a match 3 game Jungle Quest Lightbulbbut what do you get if you match more than 3?Jungle Quest Confused  Couldn't tell you.  What bonuses or things that get in your way are there? Jungle Quest Silly Again, couldn't tell you.

I CAN tell you this.  With 39 minutes left to spare .... it froze my computer.Jungle Quest Angry

NOT a purchase for me, but, hey ....
Jungle Quest Goodbye

ENJOY!

Overall Impression:   Fly waaaay past this little mess of a Quest!

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum