SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark Romance 3: Swan Sonata

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dark Romance 3:  Swan Sonata Empty Dark Romance 3: Swan Sonata Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:18 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Dark Romance:  The Swan Sonata

Based on the Beta and CE only

Prince Sigfried would wander through his Palace Garden.  One day, he met the lovely Odette.  He gave her a red rose and asked for her hand in marriage.  Everyone rejoiced!  Until .........................

Graphics were pretty amazing.  Click on everything is my best advice - lol - I made flowers bloom just by clicking on a bush!

Casual/Advanced/Hardcore/Custom Difficulties.

HOGs were varied ....... from interactive silhouettes to FRAGS and more ..... there is an alternate Match 3 game if you prefer.  I enjoyed the M3 myself!  lol

Mini Games were quite fun and almost all new and fresh.  There were, by far, more Mini Games than there were HOGs.

You have an interactive map, a journal, a task list and the ability to change into your alter-ego (just kidding!).  You do have the ability to change characters ..... from the dashing Prince to the sweet Odette and back again.

CE Bling:  In addition to the usual fare, there are:
*  Finding feathers (sometimes more than 1 per scene) to be used to upgrade your Boudoir
*   Collecting notes (is this part of the SE as well?)
*   Collect statuettes

Although I don't find this to be CE worthy, after playing the Beta I was absolutely sure this would be a purchase for me.  However, after the CE demo my feelings towards this game were much more ...... bleh.  

The storyline was true romance at its best.  A  cast of interesting characters, fun games and the ability to switch characters.  Find me preparing for my character's wedding ..... but when you find me ........... WHICH character will I be?????

ENJOY!

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum