SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where Angels Cry: Tears of the Fallen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where Angels Cry:  Tears of the Fallen Empty Where Angels Cry: Tears of the Fallen Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:29 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Where Angels Cry:  Tears of the Fallen

Based on the CE Demo Only

Sigh.

How horrible must a game be to start the review with a HUGE sigh????   confused2 Pretty sad. sad1 sad1 sad1

The graphics were absolutely AMAZING! big-grin Finally! A dev who got the whole dark at night, snowy environment RIGHT! star1 trophy star1 No over-use of those horrible orange and steel grey colors! YAY YAY YAY! star1 star1 trophy star1 star1

The music was great. The voice overs were done well. Sound fx were nicely done as well. You could certainly tell a bird from a wolf, etc.

HOGs varied. Mini Games were relatively easy. Both were quite plentiful.

Eventually you get a map. Not quite sure how to use it. thinking1 I keep being referred to a 'diary entry' but have no idea where the 'diary' is confused2 .... and I've clicked on EVERYTHING! nerd

I 'think' there were 'Extras' and 'CE Bling' but, if there were, I'm not sure what, if anything, there was. sad1

I don't use the word 'hate' because I think that's unnecessarily harsh. I tend to have 'hmmmm' moments ..... and I had quite a few of those during the demo. confused2 confused2 confused2

What exactly was going on with the game????? Every 1/2 of a second there was another HOG or Mini Game!!! silly There was no way to understand the game or story or whatever.

Periodically, I found a dove. Is this a collectible? confused2 If so, how many do I need to find? thinking1

Speaking of collectibles ....... this is a CE ...... shouldn't there be ..... more? thinking1 confused2

By the time the demo ended, I was so over all the mini games and HOGs and those little bubbles that popped up and you had to find THOSE items as well! angry1  
I just kept saying ................. literally ....... talking to the computer and saying ............... Oh God I am SOOOO over this! The end couldn't have come soon enough.

For these reasons and so many more this is not a purchase for me but for those who can crack the game code, so to speak ..................

ENJOY!

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum