SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead Reckoning: The Crescent Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dead Reckoning:  The Crescent Case Empty Dead Reckoning: The Crescent Case Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:32 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Dead Reckoning:  Crescent Case

Based on the Beta and SE demos.

Crescent Carnival is a traveling show that has fallen on hard times.  Yet, it still seems to turn a profit.  Now, a dead body has been found outside the entrance to Crescent Carnival and you are sent to investigate.

Graphics are indicative of an earlier time period.  Loved the way it was done, actually.  Music and Sound fx were turned down so I can't comment on them.  Voice Overs were well done.

Casual, Advanced, Hard and Custom difficulties.

You don't have a journal/diary, per se, but you do have some fun items to 'play' with during your investigation.  smug There is also a transportable map.  The 'hint' button also transports you.

Forensics Kit - I had quite a bit of difficulty, at first, maneuvering the items and understanding exactly what I was supposed to do. sad1   But, I persevered, nerd figured it out, and enjoyed using it. smile1

Evidence Board - shows pictures of main characters in the game along with clues.  The bios are, unfortunately, so small I couldn't' read them. nerd

HOGs (Hidden Object Games) - Extremely interactive.  Quite difficult.  There is an alternate Bubble Shooter game if you prefer.  I didn't do that well.  sad1 Big Sigh. sad1

Mini Games - Really, very, extremely difficult.  The instructions were just so impossible, at times, to understand.  I skipped one ..... which is rare for me.

I had some problems with the "understanding" of how to do things that the story/plot got lost.  sad1 Ultimately, as I got a little more into the demo, the story/plot all came together. smile1   I think it could have a better flow.

I do think it would be a great game for any experience level.  But, for me ..... I'm on the fence.  sad1 Sigh. sad1   HATE the fence!!!!  angry1

A whodunnit nerd with a different  twist.

ENJOY! smile1

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum