SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Targeting Catbag First!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Targeting Catbag First! Empty Re: Targeting Catbag First! Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:58 pm

suzannabama

Hi y'all Smile I'm new to the forum and I did find the map and put a really big red star on it. Not quite sure how I did it though. I'm with tookat about having a nice turquoise star perhaps. Hope everyone is having a great day cheers

2Targeting Catbag First! Empty Re: Targeting Catbag First! Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:31 pm

kate the tookat

kate the tookat

now I have a big red star on the map......all I wanted was violet, lavender, fuschia....purple if it is not too dark.....a nice tookish color.....and a balloon, I don't know how I got a red star?
what the heck?
:albino:

3Targeting Catbag First! Empty Re: Targeting Catbag First! Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:19 pm

Daxadillion

Daxadillion

Hi Catbag

Poor indeed if it costs you $700!

Step by step instructions to find the map:-

Go to the home page.

Scroll down to the Chatterbox section.

The bottom post is entitled "Where are we?"

Open the post.

Below Freyasmom's post is a link to ZeeMaps, click on it and you will see the world.

Make sure Austrailia is at the centre of the screen, and using the + to - bar on the left hand side, zoom into the map, it's very sensitive so only move it a little bit at a time.

Using the Circle with directional arrows which is just above the bar on the left, scroll down until you see Tasmania.

Keeping Tasmania in the centre of the screen zoom in until you find where you are. I just did that and came across a place named Hobart.

Once you have found out where you live look at the tool bar above the map and click on Add Marker - Simple.

The drop down menu gives various examples, I chose Additions - Simple

In the Entry Box - type your name and in the Location Box type the name of the place you live in and the country, then click on Submit at the botton of the box. Voila - you are on the map!

If you have any problems give me the name of the place you live in and I will enter it for you.

Good Luck

Susie

4Targeting Catbag First! Empty Re: Targeting Catbag First! Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:03 am

Catbag8717

Poor Catbag cannot find the map either.
But Catbag does, in fact, live way down in a tiny little part of Australia called Tasmania. We are separated from the rest of Australia because they hate us. Very Happy
Seriously though, none of the big-name artists ever come to us because we are not big enough to host an event of about 50,000, so it costs me about $700 to go to a concert when the ticket was $100!

5Targeting Catbag First! Empty Map Location Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:12 am

Daxadillion

Daxadillion

Hi Tookat

The link to the map is in the Chatterbox Section, it's the last one is named "Where Are We", just click on the link. On the map you will see 2 markers one for me and one for Freyasmom, you can zoom into the map using the bar on the left of the screen, and when you find your location, click on Additions on the tool bar above the map and from the drop down menu I chose Add Marker - Simple then you just add your name and your location, and press submit.

Hope that helps

Dax

6Targeting Catbag First! Empty Re: Targeting Catbag First! Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:02 pm

kate the tookat

kate the tookat

WHERE is the map?
confused tookat's need to know.elephant
I cannot put the needle in the Mitten State if I can't find it. scratch

:albino:

7Targeting Catbag First! Empty Targeting Catbag First! Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Daxadillion

Daxadillion

Hi Catbag

Please, please, please go to the map and show us where you live. Susan took the touble to give us this feature and it would be nice if someone, other than me, used it. You just have to put your marker on the map.

I too, want to read more of your novel, I am just too busy with work at the moment to nag you. Roll on 1st February 2015 which is my New Year's Day, because if the tax return hasn't been submitted it's tough luck as it's too late now!

I am praying for a really good CE on 31st January 2015 so that I can play it all day long on 1st February as I am having withdrawal symptons after approx 6 weeks of not playing a single game. Oh dear, how sad it that?

Susie (aka Dax)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum