SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amaranthine Voyage: The Orb of Purity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amaranthine Voyage:  The Orb of Purity  Empty Amaranthine Voyage: The Orb of Purity Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:59 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Amaranthine Voyage:  The Orb of Purity

Light Harmonium = constructive energy.
Dark Harmonium = chaos, destructive energy.
Entire worlds have been destroyed when the balance shifts.

Your character is Eve Glover, sent for to help cure an Alien.

Easy, Medium, Hard and Custom difficulties.

Graphics were ok.  Nothing really impressive to me.  Music seemed inappropriate to the surroundings. 

*   Sound fx were soooooo annoying - for instance, the click-clacking of your character's heels EVERY time she walked .... anywhere ..... and the noise the 'hint' made when clicked on ----- a loud gong-type sound.  Everything seemed to have a bit of an echo.  IMO the sound fx interrupted my concentration of the game play and was enough of a distraction to NOT purchase the game.

Voice Overs ---- Of the 3 characters I met (woman, alien and watcher), the woman needed the most work.  The tonal inflections were well done, however, the woman's facial features were very dead-pan.

You received a map which I found repetitive in how to use it.  Click on the area you want to transport to ...... and that area became a circular area in the upper left corner of the map ..... where you had to click on it AGAIN to transport.  Repetitive.

You also received a 'gauntlet' which can absorb dark energy.  Play a mini-game to gather it.

While I am sure this will be released as a CE, there were no Achievements, collectibles or morphing objects during the Beta.

Amaranthine's Voyage has come to an end for this gamer.  In this new game in the series, everything was a bit too high-tech for me.  Both in game play and the scenery.  Unfortunately, this will NOT be a purchase for me.

HOGs were silhouette and interactive silhouette.  Yes, there is a difference.

Mini Games were fun, innovative and new.  Some of the instructions were difficult to understand while others weren't difficult, just time-consuming to finish.

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum