SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nordic Storm Solitaire

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nordic Storm Solitaire Empty Nordic Storm Solitaire Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:24 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Nordic Storm Solitaire

What can I say????  Question Question Question Where's the Storm?  WHAT is the Storm?  What did I miss during the hour-long demo? Shocked

The graphics are good in that everything is HUGE big-grin - the cards, the game board - everything.  big-grin My old eyes nerd love that.  The  music2 was very nice.  I enjoyed it thoroughly.  The sound fx were a bit annoying.  BangingHead Between levels, when conversation (later on that) went on (no voice overs) there was a little chirping noise that sounds like my computer when the battery is dead.  Gaah! So, yeah, found that HIGHLY annoying. BangingHead
NO voice overs.  straight-face Not needed really because there is NO storyline.  Just banal conversation that goes nowhere.  dizzy "You have completed Level 2 and can now proceed to Level 3 Unlocked" or "You do not have enough stars to Unlock the next Level, go back and replay until you get enough stars".  That's the conversation.  straight-face That's all.  straight-face That's it.  straight-face

This is a simple hi-low solitaire game with obstacles such as granite blocks and ice over your cards.  You can buy up to 5 bonuses repeatedly. Woooo-hooooo!  laughing1 FIVE WHOLE BONUSES!  happy dance1 Be still my heart!  hart4 (Insert Sarcasm Here) loser silly   You can only use each bonus once.

This game is a definite NO purchase for me.  sad1 NO storyline.  sad1 Where's the storm???  confused2 NO conversation.  Very boring game. yawn   I almost fell asleep playing it and was extremely glad when the demo ended.

For those who are off to find the Nordic Storm in this game .................

ENJOY smile1

Overall Impression:  Yawn.  sleepy  Yawn. yawn   Snore. sleeping2

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum