SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eventide: Slavic Fable

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eventide:  Slavic Fable Empty Eventide: Slavic Fable Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:24 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Eventide:  Slavic Fable - Beta

Brought to us by Artifex Mundi

Your character is a botanist whose latest find is making worldwide news .... a new species of moss has been found.  laughing1 Now, you find yourself on an epic adventure smug .... to a hidden place dont-tell-anyone of peace and tranquility that holds secrets as old as time itself. not-talking   But, the forest creatures, creatures as old as time, may be in terrible, terrible trouble. scared1   YOU need to help them.  scared1 Can you?  thinking1

Graphics were much better than I expected for a fantasy-type game of today.  The voice overs were absolutely amazing.  star1 You have to play the game to understand exactly what I mean.  The music music2 was .... suspenseful.

You get a diary/journal, the transportable map needs a LOT of work.  bomb I won't go into the problems not-talking as I did mention it in detail in the game's "survey".

3 difficulty modes:  Casual, Advanced and Expert.

HOGS (hidden object games) - silhouettes, slightly interactive, no alternate game. straight-face
Mini Games - fun, fun, fun!  smile1 I didn't see a "reset" button but that could have just been me.

CE Bling: smile1
*  Collect 30 cards (NOT always easy to find -- could they be morphing objects?)
*  Collect 30 ethereal flowers (easier to find than the "card")
*  22 puzzles (not sure what this is all about - sorry)

I really liked that you had to manipulate the fire hose to put out the fire smile1 ....  or the OMG moment when you found your kidnapped Grandmom scared1 .  SHOCKED MUCH????  WHO in the WORLD would kidnap a grandmom?!!?!?!? scared1 The "forest folk" sitting around the table Group Hug .... I just fell in love with them and desperately wanted to jump into the computer and help them!!!  crying1 LOVE love  LOVE heart1 LOVE hart4 the troll-looking Slavic creature! This much

It's NOT often that you come across a game that evokes so much emotion (worry for the forest folk HELP ! , shock scared1 , laughter laughing1 ) ..... that makes you forget that it's just a game ..... where the mini games and HOGs just take a backseat to the storyline. smug smile1 big-grin

This is definitely NOT a game to pass up.  I think it would be great for all levels of experienced players. smile1   It is a definite purchase for me, especially as a CE.  smile1 In fact, I will probably replay the beta smile1 , and replay it big-grin ....... and replay it again Coffee + Fun , several times before it's released!  rolling funny

Are you up to the task of helping the forest creatures?????  Join me and I promise you, you will certainly .....

ENJOY! smile1

Overall Impression:  NOT to be missed.  Once the bugs are fixed, this may easily be 2015's Game of the Year!

(As of 6/1 there is no beta link available to the general public.  My apologies.)

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum