SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legend of Egypt: Jewels of the Gods

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Empty Legend of Egypt: Jewels of the Gods Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:50 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods

I LOVE Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Heart  M3 (match 3) games. Does it have a storyline? I love it that much more. Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods LoveDoes it have nice bonuses? Love it even MORE!! Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods HeartLegend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Love But, when an M3 game has too much of everything it becomes ..... well ..... too much. More than a bit overwhelming for the senses.Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Silly

I enjoyed the graphics, although the game board was a bit small. Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods NerdThe music was very enjoyable ...... however, I DID have to turn it way down because the t.v. was on.Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Nerd Go figure.Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Straight-face

The storyline was equally nice. Egyptian Pharaoh's kingdom is destroyed and he goes to the gods to plea for his wife's (Aziza) health as she is so ill she is dying.Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Crying2 Aziza brings light and joy and sunshineLegend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods StarsLegend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods SunLegend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Rainbow to the Pharaoh and, therefore, the kingdom. Very romantic and sweet. Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Confused   The gods tell the pharaoh that he must prove himself AND build another kingdom then they will determine Aziza's fate.

There is a tutorial ...... OMGosh WHAT a tutorial. Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods ScaredBEYOND perfect for a beginner who has never played an M3. It irritated me sooooooooooooooooo much I had to turn it off. Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Not-talkingThere are 3 modes of difficulty: relaxed (no timer), normal and hard. There is also an area to place your profile. There are bonuses ...... and ....... MORE bonuses (but what's the difference?).Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Thinking

There are buttons ...................... EVERYWHERE! Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods ScaredBut they're not marked!Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Confused Where's the profile button? Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods ThinkingOoops! Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods LightbulbFound itLegend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Cool .... quite by accident! Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Laughing  Options, Difficulty Modes ..... and none of these covered in the overwhelming tutorial.Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Confused

So, I finally GET to the game (a typical M3 game) and .................... too much going on at the same time: blow this up, destroy that, bonuses on the board but also bonuses that "fill up" and "recharge" - HUH????  Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Confused Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Cool Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods ThinkingLegend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Lightbulb Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Confused Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Bomb

Oh, but let's NOT forget the city that has to be built to appease the gods!  Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Hug  THIS involves MORE "stuff" going on. Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Scared While you are matching the objects on the game board, you MUST collect 'x" number of this, that and the other thing so you can accumulate everything (coins, gold, etc.)  you need to build  this city (there are various buildings, etc. at the bottom of the game board). Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Straight-face

This is an extremely dizzying game Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Silly wherein the actual match 3 game gets lost among everything else. It wasn't enjoyable for me and, therefore, it is not a purchase for me either. For those who like it ............................

ENJOY!Legend of Egypt:  Jewels of the Gods Smile

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum