SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where's My Pipes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where's My Pipes Empty Where's My Pipes Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:32 am

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Where's My Pipes

The storyline in this cute little pipe connecting game is quite cute Where's My Pipes Smileand I think it is one everybody will enjoy.  Still, this game lacks a lot to make me give it more stars than 3 (it's ok).Where's My Pipes Straight-face

The graphics are great.  The music is bright, cheerful, even playful.Where's My Pipes Music Where's My Pipes Big-grin  I really enjoyed it.  No voice overs so expect to do some reading.Where's My Pipes Nerd

I was very disappointed when the tutorial stopped after only 2 "hints"Where's My Pipes Sad because there was a LOT I didn't know about this game.  For instance, Where's My Pipes Confusedwhy are some pipe connections gold?  Where's My Pipes ThinkingWhere is the store?  OoooHHHhhhhh!  Yeah.  I get it!  Finally! Where's My Pipes Straight-face

There isn't a timer, Where's My Pipes Clockwhich is good for me - lol - but you do lose "gold stars" Where's My Pipes Starswhen you don't finish the level  before the water turned on.  Although, you can still work on the pipes WHILE the water is running. Where's My Pipes Whew I thought that was great for those who like the game but don't want the stress of trying to beat a timer.Where's My Pipes Smile

Because of the lack of tutorial or "hint" capability, I would NOT recommend this for beginners.  As an intermediate, I had some problems until I figured things out.  Experts in this genre of gaming will probably love it.Where's My Pipes Love

For all the reasons listed and more, this will not be a purchase for me.  I, do, however, recommend it for experts and suggest those less experienced try the demo.

ENJOY!

Overall Impression:  I enjoyed the game, for a while, then it lost it's entertainment appeal. 

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum