SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Mosaics 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fantasy Mosaics 8 Empty Fantasy Mosaics 8 Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:12 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Fantasy Mosaics 8

I LOVE Fantasy Mosaics 8 Lovethe Fantasy Mosaics series and am on my 3rd profile and going through games 1 - 7 with my goal as a  "gold"Fantasy Mosaics 8 Win  for every picture.  Not so easy Fantasy Mosaics 8 Sadand with a lot of repeats on someFantasy Mosaics 8 Angry.  Now, we are up to No. 8 in the series (as indicated in the Game's titleFantasy Mosaics 8 Laughing) when No. 7 couldn't have come out THAT long ago.Fantasy Mosaics 8 Confused  Ok by me .... I am over the moon Fantasy Mosaics 8 Nightthat there's a new one.Fantasy Mosaics 8 Smile

The graphics are amazing.  Just gets better with each new game. Fantasy Mosaics 8 Smile  The music is quite different. Fantasy Mosaics 8 Music Fantasy Mosaics 8 Confused  I suppose it may be meant to be soothing and relaxing but it made   me sleepyFantasy Mosaics 8 Yawn2 so I turned it down.   As usual, there's a storyline about our friendly penguin and his family.

Of course, it's all about filling in blocks with a "color" or an "x" when it's a blank block.  Fantasy Mosaics 8 Straight-faceWith the corresponding numbers around the "graph" it should be fairly easy to do. Fantasy Mosaics 8 Straight-face NOT!Fantasy Mosaics 8 Smile

The DEVS have added another color so we have 4 to work with this time around.  Fantasy Mosaics 8 SmileYAY!  Fantasy Mosaics 8 Big-grinColors ..... I see colors ..... Fantasy Mosaics 8 Silly

There's a tutorial at the beginning which is helpful Fantasy Mosaics 8 Smileand a Casual or Advanced mode of difficulty.  Casual lets you repeat JUST a single 'picture'.Fantasy Mosaics 8 Smile    In Advanced you have to repeat the entire level.  Fantasy Mosaics 8 ScaredNothing is timed.Fantasy Mosaics 8 Clock

I recommend it for beginners to experts.  Fantasy Mosaics 8 SmileIt's easily a standalone game, although I enjoy the continuing storyline throughout the series. Fantasy Mosaics 8 Nerd So, when it comes out on BFG it will be a DEFINITE purc
hase for me.
Fantasy Mosaics 8 Big-grin

Come along and join me in the latest journey of our Penguin and his family.Fantasy Mosaics 8 Smile

ENJOY!  Fantasy Mosaics 8 Smile

Overall Impression:  Enjoyable storyline and for those who like (love like me? Fantasy Mosaics 8 Love) this type of gamel I would STRONGLY recommend at least playing the demo.Fantasy Mosaics 8 Smug  Definitely worth at least a PCC on Double Punch Monday at BFG.Fantasy Mosaics 8 Big-grin

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum