SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Treasures of Rome

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Treasures of Rome Empty Treasures of Rome Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:00 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Treasures of Rome

I love a good Match 3 (M3) gameTreasures of Rome Love ....... I love a game with entertainment value.Treasures of Rome Heart I got none of this with this game.Treasures of Rome Confused

The graphics were ok. Clearly, there were swords, etc. from the Old Roman Empire age.Treasures of Rome Straight-face The music Treasures of Rome Music was on a short loop and made me so annoyed I had to turn it down. Treasures of Rome Angry The sound fx were great though.Treasures of Rome Stars

Of course, there is a story line but it's soooooooooo Treasures of Rome Yawn involved in the beginning it literally put me to sleep!Treasures of Rome Sleeping2 Perhaps if there had been a voice over instead of having to READ Treasures of Rome Nerdeverything it would have been better.Treasures of Rome Not-talking

This is a typical match 3 game ..... match 3 or more to get a lightning bolt or fiery sword. Or, you can buy other bonuses with the money you earn during the game. But, I didn't need any of the extra bonuses ..... at ...... all. And, there were the typical items to keep you from getting matches such as chains and ice.  Treasures of Rome Straight-face

This was such a boring game for me that I don't recommend it to anyone. Treasures of Rome SadNot a purchase for me. Treasures of Rome SadIn fact, I found more treasure in my jewelry box.Treasures of Rome Flower

Overall Impression:  Treasures of Rome Yawn Treasures of Rome SleepyTreasures of Rome Sleeping2

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum