A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

SandSFun4All » GAMES and GAMING » Demo/Game Reviews » Demos G - L » Hero of the Kingdom II

Hero of the Kingdom II

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hero of the Kingdom II on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:02 pm

freyasmom

Administrator
Administrator
Hero of the Kingdom II

I've played this type of game before and grew to enjoy them so I added a few to my humungous list of games I'll never have time to play - lol.

The graphics of this game were ok.  Items you had to find were sometimes very, very, VERY tiny.  The sound and sound fx were nicely done .... nothing that I would call "special".

The gist of the game is that you and your sister have come across a man in the woods who has taken you both to his home in a village.  YOU are wandering around doing errands and quests for various villagers.  What your sister is doing is beyond me ..... but your hands are certainly full.  

It's not always ..... okay, never ...... clear to me WHAT to do with the items you get on your quests/errands.  Even if you go back to the person who sent you ON the quest/errand, there doesn't seem to be a way to hand him what he asked you to get ... like a sack of flour, etc.

There is a merchant who will purchase items from you and you, in turn, can purchase items from him.  After my first purchase I had trouble with this again ..... although I DID have items to barter with.

Then your sister gets kidnapped by pirates and you get knocked out.  Upon re-awakening, what do you do????  Run another quest/errand.  WHAT ABOUT RESCUING YOUR SISTER?!?!?!?!?!?!

This is a s-l-o-w moving gaming that bored me almost instantly.  There were always things for me to do but I never seemed to sleep or rest.  I always had an incredibly large backpack that housed all the items I found for my quests/errands but how did I give any of them to the people who wanted me to hunt for them in the first place.

Mass confusion, very slow moving game and little in the way of entertainment leaves little doubt that this will not be a purchase for me.  I'm not even sure it would be good for beginners.

For those who try this game and like it .................

ENJOY!

Overall Impression:  Too much talking, too little activity that makes much sense .... and why isn't the sister being rescued?????

http://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum