SandSFun4All
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Zero Tolerance Forum ~ No Bullying Allowed!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Runefell - a TGT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Runefell - a TGT Empty Runefell - a TGT Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:05 pm

freyasmom

freyasmom
Administrator
Administrator

Runefell

BEST BEST BEST BEST ..... VERY BEST Match 3 game EVER! Runefell - a TGT Win

Uh.  Do I like this game??? NO!   I LOVE IT!  lol Runefell - a TGT Heart

The storyline is exquisite!  Runefell - a TGT Flower Not just .... oh, here is a kingdom that was prosperous and went bad.  More .... so much more ..... so involved in what happened NOT just to Rivermoor.

The graphics are .... absolutely LOVELY! Runefell - a TGT Smile I almost wish I were living in that beautiful little glade myself!  Runefell - a TGT Rainbow The music and sound effects were also ..... perfect!  The narrator .... OMGosh!  What CAN'T I say about the narrator. Runefell - a TGT Big-grin  A villager himself who speaks with true voice inflections and feeling.  Not too fast and not too slow .... he totally immerses you in the story.

There is a relaxed mode which I recommend to get the MOST out of the game play.  You get to choose among 3 cursors.  Runefell - a TGT SmileThere is a tutorial during the game that is perfect as this is a "different" type of match 3 ... but in no way is it intrusive.

The game itself?  Where do I even begin?  Runefell - a TGT ConfusedRunefell - a TGT Big-grin Yes, it IS a   match 3 game .... but OH SO MUCH MORE!  It's a game board that moves as you play.  Make a match to the right, your game board will move with you.  Difficult to explain but oh so fun to play!

Make matches in the "grassy" areas to find things like a pickaxe so you can "use" it on the "rocky" area to take to yet another area.  Several areas have walls to knock down by making matches and breaking boxes to get to artifacts, runes, etc.  Then, find the exit????   Runefell - a TGT Silly

But, wait, there's MORE!  Runefell - a TGT Cool The matches you make earns you materials.  At the end of each level, use what you've earned in materials to help rebuild the little "Keep/Village".

Oh, there's MORE! Runefell - a TGT Cool Make matches of 3 or more to gain bonuses and power ups!  Yes, a story, a building game, a type of hidden object game AND all built into a match 3 game!  Runefell - a TGT Laughing Who could ever have dreamed this up! Runefell - a TGT Lightbulb

I love match 3 games but it's hard to find one that's truly entertaining.  THIS game is not only entertaining but amusing and it keeps you engrossed in what's going to happen NEXT in the story ..... which YOU are a part of!

I had the opportunity to play this on another gaming site and couldn't WAIT for it to be released on BFG so I could purchase it.  NOW I CAN!!!!  I recommend this for everyone from beginners to experts.

Come join me in Rivermoor and Hollow's Keep and have fun rebuilding the town with amusing game play!

ENJOY! Runefell - a TGT Big-grin

Overal Impression:  BUY BUY BUY~!!!!!! Runefell - a TGT Smile

https://sandsfun4all.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum